We are looking for an Android Developer who wants to help people to enable their own potential. We're passionate about constantly improving the Oura app based on the feedback we receive from our active user base. You will be working with our multidisciplinary team of developers, designers and scientists to create the best app in the wearable space.
- Build a best-in-class Android application together with the Android team
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Improve and support continuous integration processes and automation
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- You have shipped or contributed to shipping multiple apps in the Play store
- You have a very good understanding of the Android SDK and Kotlin
- You possess experience with common libraries such as RxJava, Dagger, Retrofit
- You have a passion for great user experience and you have deep understanding of Android UI concepts.
- You are a strong team player who encourages coaching, pair programming and collaboration
- Although not necessary, experience with Bluetooth communication is a big plus.
At Oura, we care about you and your wellbeing. Everyone here at Oura has a ring of their own and everyone learns something about themselves and how could they improve their health and wellbeing. We also learn from each other.
We use the latest tools and we're always ready to hear what has worked for you in the past.