Embedded System Developer
Your primary tasks as Embedded System Developer will be concepting and prototyping new technologies related to our product and vision. In this position you will be exploring new components, making prototypes and finally productising the new technologies. The job involves low level coding with MCU's, some hardware design and writing specs. It would be also beneficial to understand algorithms and some human physiology in order to understand the requirements better.
Also higher level coding and implementing physiological measurement algorithms are part of the work.
You will be co-operating with science team as well as hardware and application software development teams, and learn a wider perspective.
You will also participate in developing the tools, processes and methods.
If our innovative high tech wellness product makes you tick, be in touch!
- At minimum Bachelor of science (polytechnic) degree, or higher
- 5+ years of experience from relevant field or tasks
- Experience of C, C++, Assembly, Python, Eclipse, debugging tools
- You will also need good debugging skills.
- You are innovative and interested in the latest technologies
- You are initiative and diligent in your work
We appreciate, if you:
- have some prior experience of hardware development project or scientific programming
- already have some experience of different methods that you want to develop further and apply in your work
- take an interest in embedded systems also as a hobby and find it exciting
At Oura, we care about you and your wellbeing. Everyone here at Oura has a ring of their own and everyone learns something about themselves and how could they improve their health and wellbeing. We also learn from each other.
We use the latest tools and we're always ready to hear what has worked for you in the past.
We ask quite a lot, but in return you will have the freedom to execute and your views will appreciated and taken into account.