Our mission is to empower people to own their potential through better sleep. Oura team has more than doubled in a year, and we are constantly looking for talented, curious and fearless new team members to join us.
Now we are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to help us recruit and grow.
You will be a key player in providing outstanding customer focused recruitment services for both the hiring managers and candidates. Work will be fast paced, and you will need an eye for detail as you help us recruit the very best talent for Oura.
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Driving the Recruitment Process end-to-end
- Sourcing and cold contacting potential candidates
- Keeping in regular contact with hiring managers to support them in the recruitment process
- Continuous development of the recruitment process, channels and partnerships in cooperation with recruiting managers
- Daily update of the organisation’s ATS (Applicant Tracking System)
- Ensuring all employee data is accurate and stored in line with GDPR
- Organising the interview process with candidates and hiring managers
- Responding to candidate queries
- Organising career events as needed
- Actively participating in creation and producing of recruitment related assets and content for different channels in co-operation with our marketing
- Management of invoices/credits/agency cost reports
- Completing all other relevant recruitment administration tasks
We are looking for you, if you have:
- At least 3-5 years of experience in similar position
- Experience in handling recruitment projects in a high growth, fast paced environment
- Already built a network and know how to find tech talent, and which channels to use
- Previous experience in Recruitment scheduling and ATS (Applicant Tracking Systems)
- Social and collaboration skills across the organisation
- Ability for problem solving and independent thinking
- Able to work to multiple deadlines and multi-task
- Able to prioritise and manage time effectively
- Efficient in Microsoft office, word, excel and powerpoint
- Excellent communication skills both in English and Finnish
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree of relevant field
It is regarded as an advantage if you have some previous HR experience and have willingness to act as a local HR contact for the Managers in our Helsinki office.
At Oura, we care about you and your wellbeing. Everyone here at Oura can have a ring of their own and everyone can then learn something about themselves and how they could improve their health and wellbeing. We also learn from each other. We use the latest tools and we're always ready to hear what has worked for you in the past.