Algorithm SW Developer
Your primary tasks as Algorithm SW Developer will be implementing new and developing existing algorithms in our products. Algorithms are the heart of Oura ring and we aim to be the best in the market what comes to data reliability, data accuracy and visualizing the data to the customers. The job involves good higher level C and C++ programming skills, understanding of reference models and being able to independently define the validation method for the algorithms. It would be also beneficial to understand some human physiology in order to understand the requirements better.
You will be co-operating with science team as well as hardware, testing and application software development teams, and learn a wider perspective.
You will also participate in developing the tools, processes and methods.
If our innovative high tech wellness product makes you tick, be in touch!
- Strong knowledge and experience in C programming
- Experience in C++ programming
- Solid troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Bachelor of Science Degree (or higher)
- Experience or interest in processing of sensor data, physiological measurements, digital signal processing algorithms
- Familiarity with Matlab scripts
- Experience in Python programming
- Experience with JupyterLab, Pandas, SQL
- Experience in scripting languages such as shell scripts
- Interest in mathematics, physics or biophysics
- Experience in Unit Testing and end-to-end testing, and willingness to participate and develop testing in algorithm perspective
At Oura, we care about you and your wellbeing. Everyone here at Oura has a ring of their own and everyone learns something about themselves and how could they improve their health and wellbeing. We also learn from each other.
We use the latest tools and we're always ready to hear what has worked for you in the past.
We’ll hire someone for this role when we find the right person. Please apply as soon as possible.