Firmware SW Developer
Your primary tasks as Firmware SW Developer will be implementing new and improving the existing features of our current products. In this role you will also participate in maintenance activities including bug fixing, bug diagnostics and unit test coverage improvements. The job involves good lower level C programming skills and good debugging skills including comprehensive experience on different debugging tools. You also have a basic understanding of different inertial measurement sensors and Bluetooth low energy. It would also be beneficial to understand human physiology in order to understand the requirements better.
You will be closely cooperating with our customer care, science, hardware, test, application and cloud software development teams, and learn a wider perspective.
You will also participate in developing the inhouse test tools, processes and methods.
We ask you quite much but offer you an inspiring work environment, where you can use and further develop your competence. Oura has a unique team spirit with the great values of trust, equality and flexibility. If you want to join the family, apply now!
- Strong knowledge and experience in C programming
- Strong knowledge on MCU programming in real time platforms
- Solid troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Basic understanding of measurement techniques
- Basic understanding of Bluetooth Low Energy
- Fluent English
- Bachelor of Science Degree (or higher)
- Experience or interest in measuring and processing of sensor data
- Experience in Python scripting or other scripting language
- Experience in C# or other object-oriented programming language
- Experience in Unit Testing and end-to-end testing, and willingness to participate and develop testing in FW perspective
- Experience in system level debugging and result analysis
At Oura, we care about you and your wellbeing. Everyone here at Oura has a ring of their own and everyone learns something about themselves and how could they improve their health and wellbeing. We also learn from each other.
We use the latest tools and we're always ready to hear what has worked for you in the past.
We’ll hire someone for this role when we find the right person. Please apply as soon as possible.