Customer Experience Content Specialist
· Work and collaborate with a talented team of professionals across different geographies to create an exceptional, unique, and positive customer experience. You will foster this by communicating directly with customers to resolve day-to-day inquiries and issues through email, chat, and phone calls.
· Update, maintain, and improve Company’s user facing content across product user experience, customer lifecycle, and across channels (such as emails, navigational elements, internal training materials, tutorial pages, company updates, blog posts, micro-copy, and in-app notifications/messaging).
· Coordinate with product development, marketing, sales, and customer experience teams to manage the distribution of content from production to publication.
· Be an advocate for support content within the company; requires a deep understanding of end user needs and brand messaging, both internal and external
· Update and maintain the team's internal knowledge base
· Optimizing content for SEO
· Determine the analytics we use to evaluate support content strategy
· Constantly track trends and customer feedback. Be an expert on all things Oura.
· Work with a passionate, fun, and supportive group of Oura advocates who are invested in the success of our customers and our team.
· Excellent Writer: You have a natural way with words and are adept and translating technical details and complex issues into roadmaps that are easy for the average reader to follow and understand. You know how to get your message across in a clear and concise manner.
· Customer-Focused: you have a relentless desire to drive customer-centricity throughout a company. You are naturally empathetic and always aim to gain the trust of the customer.
· Strong Communicator: you have exceptional verbal, presentation, and written communication skills.
· Problem Solver: you are the type of person who enjoys the challenge of solving issues in a creative way.
· Strong Multi-tasker: you should feel comfortable in an environment with competing priorities. You have the ability to deal with high-pressure situations with poise, diplomacy, and tact.
· Passion for continuous improvement – from communications to systems, you should be someone who is invested in helping the company be the best it can be while aiming to make the customer’s life easier.
· Collaborator: you have a desire to work with multifunctional teams across several geographies and enjoy learning and sharing new insights and best practices.
· Competitive salary
· Health, dental, and vision insurance
· Wellness benefit
· Beautiful workspace in San Francisco