Customer Experience Operations Associate
Oura is actively searching for a Customer Experience Associate to join our team as soon as possible. Reporting to the Head of Customer Experience, this role will focus on communicating directly with customers and supporting the execution of future Company customer experience projects across our digital and physical touchpoints. This role will also include the potential to grow professionally and take on new challenges and roles based on the candidate’s performance and career interests.
What you will do:
• Work and collaborate with a talented team of professionals across different geographies to create an exceptional, unique, and positive customer experience. You will foster this by communicating directly with customers to resolve day-to-day inquiries and issues through email, chat, and phone calls.
• Assist in the strategy and execution for the Company’s customer experience projects. Including evolving the tools and processes (best practice adoption, comms, training, governance, reporting, etc.) to improve the experience of our customers and enhance the productivity of the CX team.
• Update, maintain, and improve Company’s CX insight reports to enable a comprehensive view of insights from various touchpoints (online reviews, email, chat, call center, social, etc.) to drive Company strategy.
• Drive adoption of CX feedback systems in key business processes across departments.
• Constantly track trends and customer feedback. Be an expert on all things Oura.
• Work with a passionate, fun, and supportive group of Oura advocates who are invested in the success of our customers and our team.
• Update training materials SOP's and documents related to internal and external product training materials.
• Customer-Focused: you have a relentless desire to drive customer-centricity throughout a company. You are naturally empathetic and always aim to gain the trust of the customer.
• Strong Communicator: you have exceptional verbal, presentation, and written communication skills.
• Problem Solver: you are the type of person who enjoys the challenge of solving issues in a creative way.
• Strong Multi-tasker: you should feel comfortable in an environment with competing priorities. You have the ability to deal with high-pressure situations with poise, diplomacy, and tact.
• Passion for continuous improvement – from communications to systems, you should be someone who is invested in helping the company be the best it can be while aiming to make the customer’s life easier.
• Collaborator: you have a desire to work with multifunctional teams across several geographies and enjoy learning and sharing new insights and best practices.
• Strong quantitative and analytical skills
• Fluent in English
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Previous experience in Customer Support
• Familiarity with Zendesk
• Proficient in the use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other office applications
At Oura, we care about you and your wellbeing. Everyone here at Oura has a ring of their own and everyone learns something about themselves and how could they improve their health and wellbeing. We also learn from each other.
We use the latest tools and we're always ready to hear what has worked for you in the past.
We ask quite a lot, but in return you will have the freedom to execute and your views will appreciated and taken into account.