Customer Experience Technical Support Specialist
Oura is an award-winning wellness ring and app, designed to help you get more restful sleep and perform better. The independently validated science behind Oura and the design of the Oura ring make it the perfect companion for busy professionals, athletes, and anyone who wants to gain insights into their sleep, recovery, and readiness to perform.
In addition to users in over 100 countries, several top universities, research organizations, sleep clinics, and companies are utilizing the data and insights Oura provides. Oura Health Ltd. is a Finnish company headquartered in Oulu, Finland and has recently opened new U.S. offices in San Francisco, California.
Opportunity: Oura is actively searching for a Customer Experience Technical Support Specialist to join our team as soon as possible. Reporting to the Head of Customer Experience, this role will focus on communicating directly with customers and gaining a deep understanding of the product to help users through technical issues and inquiries that will help our users to get the most out of their Oura experience. This role will also include the potential to grow professionally and take on new challenges and roles based on the candidate’s performance and career interests.
What you’ll do:
● Work and collaborate with a talented team of professionals across different geographies to create an exceptional, unique, and positive customer experience. You will foster this by communicating directly with customers to resolve day-to-day inquiries and issues through email, chat, and phone calls
● Investigate, troubleshoot, and diagnose to resolve hardware and software technical issues
● Develop strategies for translating complex technical details/instructions to each customers level to ensure a solution
● Provide a closed loop feedback communication channel with product team through identifying and reporting trends in key difficulties that users are experiencing
● Analyze and interpret user data trends and compare with user feedback to identify user errors and product malfunctions and create actionable solutions
● Work with a passionate, fun, and supportive group of Oura advocates who are invested in the success of our customers and our team
● Be an expert on all things Oura
● 1-3 years experience in troubleshooting, customer experience, or similar experience
● Strong Analytical Skills: you have a knack for understanding and interpreting graphs and data sets to identify variations and trends across a wide variety of information
● Customer-Focused: you have a relentless desire to drive customer-centricity throughout a company. You are naturally empathetic and always aim to gain the trust of the customer.
● Strong Communicator: you have exceptional verbal, presentation, and written communication skills.
● Problem Solver: you are the type of person who enjoys the challenge of solving issues in a creative way.
● Strong Multi-tasker: you should feel comfortable in an environment with competing priorities. You have the ability to deal with high-pressure situations with poise, diplomacy, and tact.
● Passion for continuous improvement – from communications to systems, you should be someone who is invested in helping the company be the best it can be while aiming to make the customer’s life easier.
● Collaborator: you have a desire to work with multifunctional teams across several geographies and enjoy learning and sharing new insights and best practices.
● Strong quantitative and analytical skills
● Fluent in English
● Bachelor’s Degree
● Experience developing or troubleshooting iOS and/or Android based platforms.
● Experience working with hardware and /or electronics
● Previous experience in Customer Experience
● Previous experience working in troubleshooting for a technical product
● Familiarity with Zendesk and Jira
● Proficient in the use of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and other office applications
At Oura, we care about you and your wellbeing. Everyone here at Oura has a ring of their own and everyone learns something about themselves and how could they improve their health and wellbeing. We also learn from each other.
We use the latest tools and we're always ready to hear what has worked for you in the past.
We ask quite a lot, but in return you will have the freedom to execute and your views will appreciated and taken into account.