Biosignal Processing Specialist
Your primary task is to build software which turns real world biosignals into usable metrics of human wellbeing and performance. You design real-time signal processing software modules, conduct small experiments of biosignal measurements and handle large amounts of data to find diamonds in the haystack. As a part of the Science team you’ll be on the leading edge of technology-driven wellbeing and develop features in both short-term and long-term research projects. You will define, as a part of your team, how the future product features of Oura products will look like. At Oura, there will be machine learning experts, human physiology professionals, experienced cloud engineers, mobile software wizards and hardcore firmware programmers to consult and cooperate with. We grow and learn continuously and want you to learn with us.
The actual position will be tailored in the direction you wish!
- Signal processing and time series analysis skills
- Programming experience in C, Matlab and Python
- Experience in handling incomplete and missing data from real world biological sources
- Good communication and team-player skills
- Ability to present results in an easily understandable way
- Ability to use English as daily written and spoken language
- Self-driven and forward-looking attitude
- 5+ years of experience from a relevant field or tasks
We appreciate, if you:
- Have a public programming portfolio to show (github etc.)
- Have human physiology and anatomy knowledge
- Have basic electronics design knowledge
- You believe it when the data shows it
- Want to challenge the status quo ad develop something new
Please check our other open positions in the Science Team.
At Oura, we care about you and your wellbeing. Everyone here at Oura has a ring of their own and everyone learns something about themselves and how could they improve their health and wellbeing. We also learn from each other.
We use the latest tools and we're always ready to hear what has worked for you in the past.
We’ll hire someone for this role when we find the right person. Please apply as soon as possible.