Physiological Algorithm Expert
Your primary task is to model human physiology in a way that can be turned into product features of the Oura ring. You will be a part of the multi-talented Oura team and your focus will be in, for example, the physiological, medical and cognitive aspects of our users. As a part of the Science team you’ll be on the leading edge of technology-driven wellbeing and develop features in both short-term and long-term research projects.
The actual position will be tailored to the direction that makes you tick!
- Background in medicine, physiology, exercise physiology, cognition, biophysics or other relevant area
- Strong mathematical and scientific approach
- Matlab experience
- 5+ years of experience from a relevant field or tasks
- Self-driven and forward-looking attitude
We appreciate, if you
- are fluent in English and Python
- have experience in signal processing
- enjoy measuring yourself, since that is the way we learn
- are not afraid to present your own ideas
At Oura, we care about you and your wellbeing. Everyone here at Oura has a ring of their own and everyone learns something about themselves and how could they improve their health and wellbeing. We also learn from each other.
We use the latest tools and we're always ready to hear what has worked for you in the past.
We’ll hire someone for this role when we find the right person. Please apply as soon as possible.