We’re looking for an IT Manager to support our growing global team. Your work as an IT Manager will include, but is not limited to:
- IT support (Windows/Mac computers, Android/iOS phones)
- Sourcing computers, licenses, phones and accessories
- AD management, user groups and accounts
- IT security (devices, accounts, users)
- Defining the IT processes, policies and services infrastructure
- Training others and writing instructions
In addition, according to your skills and interests, your work might include also CRM, ERP and cloud services development, integrations and security.
- At least a few years of relevant experience of similar type of role in growth company IT to be able to take the responsibility of the area and develop it forward independently
- English skills (both written and spoken) as we are a global team
- Experience in multiple site management and remote support (FIN & US)
- Experience in sourcing related services and defining the needs for future growth
- At minimum a Bachelor’s Degree from a relevant field
- Role is situated in Oulu or Helsinki, Finland
- Some travel might be required in our multisite organisation
This is a great opportunity if you’re interested in wellbeing and willing to grow with the company and take bigger responsibilities along the way.
At Oura, we care about you and your wellbeing. Everyone here at Oura has a ring of their own and everyone learns something about themselves and how could they improve their health and wellbeing. We also learn from each other.
We use the latest tools and we're always ready to hear what has worked for you in the past.
We’ll hire someone for this role when we find the right person. Please apply as soon as possible.