Algorithm Test Specialist
We are looking for an experienced Algorithm Test Specialist to strengthen our testing team at Oulu.
As an Algorithm Test Specialist, your main responsibility will be to test and verify that our algorithms will work as intended. We would appreciate if you are also able to develop test automation to improve the verification process related to algorithm testing. Most of our algorithms are developed using Matlab and then implemented into our product as embedded software. That’s why we expect you to be familiar with Matlab and C-programming. You will work as a part of our Testing team with close co-operation with our Science and Firmware teams.
As an Algorithm Test Specialist at Oura, you will:
- Review and analyze product specifications and requirements
- Develop test plans and test procedures of Oura algorithms which model human physiology
- Develop automatized test procedures and test cases of Oura algorithms
- Execute manual and automatized test cases and track the results
- Report bugs and help developers with debugging
- Publish and share test results within the teams
- Collect physiological data for unit tests
We are looking for you, if you
- Have at least 3+ years of experience in similar roles
- Are fluent in Matlab and C-programming
- Have experience in software development processes
- Have an interest in human physiology
- Are a self-driven worker
- Have good problem-solving skills and an analytical mindset
- Have a good resilience to stress under pressure
- Have good written and spoken English skills
Although not necessary, we appreciate if you have
- Knowledge about Jira and Confluence
- Experience in Python programming
- You want to stay up to date on what’s new in the testing field
At Oura, we care about you and your wellbeing. Everyone here at Oura has a ring of their own and everyone learns something about themselves and how could they improve their health and wellbeing. We also learn from each other.
We use the latest tools and we're always ready to hear what has worked for you in the past.
We’ll hire someone for this role when we find the right person. Please apply as soon as possible.