We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to scale our backend and improve our development processes. Together we are building a product that helps our users to get more restorative sleep, and to see how their lifestyle affects their body and mind.
We are running on AWS infrastructure and use a key AWS services like EC2, S3, SQS, RDS. Currently we use Ansible and CloudFormation for configuration and infrastructure management, but we are eager to learn the best practices and tools from you.
As a DevOps Engineer at Oura, you will
- design scalable and robust backend architecture together with the rest of the team
- design and implement Continuous Deployment processes
- improve our monitoring, testing and recovery systems
- troubleshoot scaling issues
We are looking for you, if you
- have experience in running, monitoring and debugging production systems at scale on AWS
- have a passion to learn and develop best ways to manage growing server infrastructure
- have a good understanding of SQL databases
- have solid experience in configuration management tools.
- enjoy automating steps of deployment, testing and troubleshooting
- possess knowledge of industry best practices in security
Although not necessary, we appreciate if you have
- experience in Python-based server applications
- experience in data warehouse solutions
At Oura, we care about you and your wellbeing. Everyone here at Oura has a ring of their own and everyone learns something about themselves and how could they improve their health and wellbeing. We also learn from each other.
We use the latest tools and we're always ready to hear what has worked for you in the past.