Mechanics designer / specialist
As mechanics designer / specialist you will be an integral part of Oura mechanics team and will help walk the product all the way from prototype concepting phase to mass manufacturing and its constant development. We have done new patentable innovations in manufacturing methods as well, so this is serious business. If this sound like a tempting opportunity, let us know about you.
- prior experience of product concepting and product mechanical design
- solid experience of product development and product mass manufacturing
- modelling skills with solidworks or similar
- fluent English language skills to be able to co-operate with suppliers and partners from all around the world
- you also need to be able to travel up to about 50 days/ year
In addition, we would appreciate, if you:
- have good knowledge of manufacturing technologies for metal and plastic parts
- have knowledge of coating and dispensing technologies
At Oura, we care about you and your wellbeing. Everyone here at Oura has a ring of their own and everyone learns something about themselves and how could they improve their health and wellbeing. We also learn from each other.
We use the latest tools and we're always ready to hear what has worked for you in the past.