We are looking for an Electronics Designer with 5+ years of working experience to strengthen our team in Oulu. Your primary tasks will be electronics design, implementation, testing and maintenance for the developed electronics. You'll also participate in production testing development as well as development of the tools, processes and methods. You'll be co-operating closely with the firmware, mechanics and production testing teams and get a wider perspective on the way.
If the innovative design of the Oura ring makes you tick, get in touch!
- Prior experience of productization: from concepting via design to mass productization and maintenance
- At minimum a Bachelor of Science (polytechnic) degree, or higher
- 5+ years of experience from relevant field or tasks
- Experience of electronics CAD tools such as Altium Designer
- A can-do attitude
- Diligent and resourceful in your work
- Fluent English language skills to be able to co-operate with suppliers and partners from all around the world
In addition, we'd appreciate it, if you:
- have layout design experience
- have embedded software/firmware knowhow
At Oura, we care about you and your wellbeing. Everyone has a ring of their own and everyone learns something about themselves and how could they improve their health and wellbeing. We also learn from each other.
We use the latest tools and we're always ready to hear what has worked for you in the past.
We ask a lot, but in return you will have the freedom to execute and your views will appreciated and taken into account.