E-Commerce Front-End Developer
The E-Commerce Front End Designer/Developer will join a fast-paced, growing team supporting all aspects of ouraring.com, incorporating innovative e-commerce trends with technical agility and solid implementation standards in order to engage and convert audiences through unique online experiences.
You’ll be responsible for bringing our creative vision to reality by utilising your strategical and tactical expertise of the digital business from the areas like site performance optimization, style guide driven development, responsive modular web design, and localization of global assets.
- Develop, test, and deploy Oura eCommerce platform features, optimizations, bug fixes, and integrations
- Ability to write high-performance, scalable, reusable code
- Create prototypes, and mockups for review and feedback from extended team members
- Provide insight and guidance concerning optimization opportunities for both back end functionality and site performance for the UI experience
- Work closely with cross-functional growth teams for setting priorities and scoping decisions
- Create and ensure high quality graphic standards and brand consistency
- Mentor internal and external resources in the e-commerce development space
- Strong, pro-active, verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for following industry experts and emerging technologies
- Excellent attention to detail and organised working manners
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve usability
- Get feedback from, and build solutions for, users and customers
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science and proven work experience as a Front-end developer
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Familiarity with software like Adobe Suite, Photoshop and content management systems such as WordPress
- Understanding of the impacts of semantic markup and its effects on SEO
- Experience in web and mobile development best practices
- Experience in Responsive Design
- Strong understanding of eCommerce analytics and KPIs to help drive recommendations on tuning measurement and capture of consumer data elements.
Contributing to a positive work environment through: mutual trust and respect; personal accountability and integrity; desire for growth and learning opportunities; open startup mind for test and try, positive and effective communication and professional interactions with co-workers, customers and partners.
At Oura, we care about you and your wellbeing. Everyone here at Oura has a ring of their own and everyone learns something about themselves and how could they improve their health and wellbeing. We also learn from each other.
We use the latest tools and we're always ready to hear what has worked for you in the past.
We ask quite a lot, but in return you will have the freedom to execute and your views will appreciated and taken into account.