Visual UI designer
You’ll be working in close collaboration with our other designers and the software development team. We're passionate about constantly improving the Oura solution – the Oura ring, the app and Oura Cloud – based on the feedback we receive from our active user base. This gives you a great opportunity to have influence on how the product evolves, and to improve your personal skills at the same time.
As a visual designer at Oura, you will:
- Manage and develop the visual identity of the Oura app, based on the current award-winning design
- Create and maintain pixel-perfect UI designs and production assets, such as icons
- Create and maintain visual design documentation and style guides
- Take part in high-level concepting work
- Communicate ideas and design concepts to different teams and stakeholders
- Actively participate in design reviews and user testing sessions
We appreciate, if you:
- have a comprehensive background in visual interface design and/or interaction design for mobile apps, along with a strong portfolio of past/current projects
- have knowledge of UX principles, user testing, and digital product design processes
- are ready to confidently express even the wildest ideas, and take feedback into account
- are familiar with good design principles for iOS, Android, and web apps
- can express yourself in English
- Currently we’re using Balsamiq, Sketch, Abstract, InVision, Jira, and post-its. A lot of post-its. You’re free to introduce us to other design and collaboration tools you’ve found useful
At Oura, we care about you and your wellbeing. Everyone here at Oura has a ring of their own and everyone learns something about themselves and how could they improve. We also learn from each other, some good advice may come over coffee.
Of course, everyone also has the tools they need for their work, no need to discuss that.