Embedded software developer
Your primary tasks as embedded software developer will be hardware related coding and participating in hardware project planning and follow up. In this position you will be doing low level coding with MCU's and peripheral drivers. Also higher level coding and implementing physiological measurement algorithms are part of the work. You will be co-operating with hardware and application software development teams and learn a wider perspective. You will also participate in developing the tools, processes and methods.
If our innovative high tech wellness product makes you tick, be in touch!
- At minimum Bachelor of science (polytechnic) degree, or higher
- 5+ years of experience from relevant field or tasks
- Experience of C, C++, Assembly, Python, Batch scripts, Eclipse, debugging tools
- You will also need good debugging skills.
- You are initiative and diligent in your work
We appreciate, if you:
- have some prior experience of hardware development project or scientific programming
- already have some experience of different methods that you want to develop further and apply in your work
- take an interest in embedded systems also as a hobby and find it exciting
At Oura, we care about you and your wellbeing. Everyone here at Oura has a ring of their own and everyone learns something about themselves and how could they improve their health and wellbeing. We also learn from each other.
We use the latest tools and we're always ready to hear what has worked for you in the past.
We ask quite a lot, but in return you will have the freedom to execute and your views will appreciated and taken into account.